2023 iPad Assistance Program
The 2023 NOAH iPad Assistance Program provides people with albinism, who do not have access to technology, the opportunity to receive an iPad. Originating in the Northern Illinois (NI) NOAH community, NOAH is excited to expand the geographic reach of the ninth annual iPad Assistance Program to the United States and Canada. This program is made possible by the support of the Parker Hannifin Foundation.
Who Can Apply:
Individuals with albinism residing in the United States or Canada. All ages eligible.
- Submit application online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NOAH-Ipad-23
(if accommodations are needed, email email@example.com)
- Applications are reviewed and scored by the evaluation committee based on the criteria below. The highest ranked applications are awarded the model iPad that best suits the recipient’s needs.
- applicant’s access to technology
- applicant’s personal statement of need and intended use
- financial need
- Awardees will be contacted via email or phone by August 15, 2023.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.